This is another easy-as-pie and yummy recipe. I got this idea from my friend's blog, thanks Bel! :)
Now that I meet up with some ladies regularly for playdates, I'd like to have some recipes at hand to contribute to coffee and cake.
I love salmon and am always in search for salmon recipes, so this recipe is definitely a keeper!
- 1 packet of Blinis (round pancake-like base)
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 100 grams sour cream
- Some chives (chopped)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh ground pepper
1. Mix chopped chives in sour cream. Spread mixture on blinis
2. Add smoked salmon on top of mixture
3. Season with freshly-ground black pepper and fresh lemon juice
4. Garnish with more chives.
- One can
substitute the sour cream with crème fraîche
- Sour cream can be placed on top of the salmon instead of below so
that the blinis are easier to hold
- Blinis can be substituted by Pumpernickel (German black bread cut in circles) instead.