Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another blessed year....

I turned another year older 1 week ago.

Oh man time is flying through my fingers! This year I became a Mom! And I have a baby!

I remembered when I turned 26 I got so upset because I felt like I was in my "late" rather than "early" twenties. But then at the end of the day, an age is just an arbitary number. Your life is what you make out of it. Many great people in history became "great" in the later stages of their lives.

My desire and goal is to be joyful and contented in every stage of my life. And to live my life to the fullest no matter what circumstance I'm in."For Godliness with contentment is great gain" 1 Tim. 6:6

We had a very small coffee and cake gathering with my family and some close friends. Yvonne very kindly opened her place so that I didn't have to go through the trouble of clearing up my house. Since October this year, our living room has become playroom-cum-living-cum-dining-cum-office room. Needless to say it ain't the most conducive place for a gathering of peeps.

Having a baby does change every aspect of your life. I used to have huge birthday parties, which required me to cook days in advance, but now I'm equally happy with just a small cosy and fuss-free gathering. :)

 
And the best part of all? This is the first time Sammy celebrated my birthday with me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails