Thursday, January 20, 2011

The day I decided to treat myself


























Have I mentioned that I L.O.V.E massages? I could have it everyday! Ok, perhaps not everyday but like every week or every month.

And that's the amazing thing about growing up in Asia. Massages are wayyy more affordable there compared to in the West. Here you pay about 1€ per minute. So my 50-min oil massage today cost me 50€ - great Maths there!! ;)

Yeah, that's the simple reason why hubby and I find it hard to part with our hard-earned money (or more like his hard-earned money) to indulge in what I would consider a part of a higher quality of living.

Still, remember I celebrated my birthday last month? And guess what the lovely hubby got for me?

A 125€ voucher to this amazing spa place called Milk & Honey. You can check it out if you like. I first heard about this place from an ex-student of mine and have been wanting to go there since then.

And oh boy, was I thankful and overly-blissed to have gone there yesterday!!!

In my opinion, I find the masseurs in Germany are generally better than those I've had in Singapore / Thailand, because they actually are trained physiotherapists / manual therapists. The person who massaged me had over 5 years of experience and I was in 7th heaven!

Yupyup! Will definitely go back there again since I still have some more money leftover from my voucher. I mean I could wait until my annual Singapore trip to get my massage but seriously, I could also learn to enjoy the things they have here and go for my well-deserved massage, especially since there's not much that I indulge myself in otherwise.

























What are some things you do to enjoy your life? You know, to really e.n.j.o.y the fullness and abundance of life that Jesus came for us to have. "I have come that you may have life and have it to the full" John 10:10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails