Monday, September 07, 2009

生日快乐亲爱的爸爸

(Right: That´s the most recent photo of me and my Dad, pardon my look, I was trying to feign fatigue)

Happy birthday Dad! Today´s my dad´s birthday - he´s 24 years older than me (go figure). Wish I could be bake him a pandan cake! Just baked one yesterday and its soooo good! I could easily eat the whole thing by myself. Hub loves it too. Plus this time it came out with the brown outer skin - the harder outer layer enhancing the taste of the soft, chiffon. No worries, I´ll bake for you when you come over in Oct. ok?

Ok, as I was saying.... dear Dad. Here´s wishing you a superb birthday and hope you got my e-card. Tried to call you but you were already sleeping! Look forward to seeing you soon!

"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one." St. Theresa's Prayer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails