Thursday, May 01, 2008

Prophetic picture


My best friends are getting married! Oh I´m so so happy! When this photo was taken on our wedding day (25th of Feb 2006), I kinna joked that this was a prophetic photo.

Slightly more than 2 years later, it is going to become a reality! I´m so happy that I can witness at least 2 of their weddings, since they are getting married within 3 weeks of each other.

Whoopie! Have I mentioned that most of the people I know around my age are all getting married this year? I know of at least 10 couples (4 super close friends, 4 couples from my ex-cell group from church, 1 ex-schoolmate, 1 friend Stephan got to know from Canada)

During the time when I will be in Singapore, I will attend 3 church weddings and 2 dinner weddings. One ex-schoolmate has the SAME wedding date and time as one of my close friends - so that means I would miss her wedding, even though under normal circumstances, I would have definitely very much wanted to be there!

Still, I´m so touched at how God is showing me that even though I´m in Germany, He does not shortchange me in terms of being able to attend my friends´weddings in Singapore. He knows how much I LOVE weddings, esp. church weddings... so being a part of weddings really fills up my love tank! THANK YOU JESUS! Love you! Muaks muaks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails