Sunday, May 11, 2008

Singapore here I come!

I´m finally done with my packing! Its 1.30am here and I think I should hit the sheets soon. My flight´s at 10pm (German time) on 11th of May and I will be arriving at 1630 (Singapore time) on 12th of May....Flight number SQ 325.

See you soon Singapore! Only sad thing about leaving is that I will be leaving my dear beanie behind! Really felt the pinch in the last couple of days about separating from him, cos we´ve not spent more than 2 days apart ever since we got married..... This would be the longest time that we would be spending apart from each other......

I organised a surprise dessertparty at our place after dinner. Stephan was quite shocked - even though he suspected something. I made N.Y. cheesecake and muffins

That´s my dear husband blowing out his birthday cheesecake - lovingly made by his sweetie wife! (It was his birthday on 9th of May)

My concoction - N.Y. cheesecake with strawberries, vanilla ice-cream and strawberry cream
On the other hand, I know that God has really opened this door for me to go to Singapore. What´s the chances of booking a ticket and praying that God will provide the money - which eventually materializes through a job opening which allows me to take 1 month´s leave?!? So nice, I now have the opportunity to fly to Singapore, the money and an employer who gives me the permission to be absent from work for 1 month - only after 2 months of work!!!! What is impossible with man is possible with God!!!! Thank you Daddy....

Will endeavour to make full use of this time to spend with my family, my friends and get in touch with my dear beloved Singapore again.... yes yes, I shall sweat it out for the first couple of days... and the air-con! Ahhh..... Please God help me not fall sick from the cold-hot-cold-hot air-conditioned places......

Recipe of cheesecake found here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. so sweet :D
The cakes look so good! Hope you are having a great time back home!

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Stephan and great-looking cheesecake btw.

Finally, have a great trip to Singapore!

Kiss,
S.

Sabrina said...

Where are the updates... :(

Pris said...

Serene - Thanks! I enjoy baking cakes. The weather's scorching but other than that, I'm enjoying my time here. =)

Pris said...

hey S. Thanks for yr well wishes! ha, my repetoire of cakes is still stuck at two.... haven't had the time to experiment thus far.... I'm "enjoying" our sweltering heat here....

Pris said...

hey jiejie
i finally updated smth so that you won't be bored coming back to an un-updated blog all the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails