Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spanish and German restaurants


Stephan and I went to a Spanish restaurant quite a while ago. Boy, were we blown away! The food was so yummilicious - They had sotong (Tintenfisch), prawns, fish, all sorts of seafood and the salad was superb too! We went with our Spanish friends Edu and his wife Marie who recommended all the great dishes to us. The best thing is most of the food is grilled and had garlic! I´m beginning to like Stuttgart more and more!


My ex-colleague Joyce flew from London to stay with us over the weekend. She´s such an intelligent, humble and down-to-earth girl! We spent lots of time talking about life, work, God, family etc... I´m glad that of the many things I didn´t really enjoy about my ex-job, I managed to keep in touch with one of my ex-colleagues and ended up meeting her half-way across the world from Singapore! It was a nice relaxing weekend, cos we didn´t go to any touristy places, except shop around Königstraße. I had just recovered from my fever, sore throat and all, and somehow didn´t have the strength to go to castles etc.....

That´s us in a typical German restaurant eating overly-salty "Pfannkuchen".... I was SO thirsty!

4 comments:

Cory said...

I love mexican food in Germany! They are cheap and good!

Pris said...

Yes! I do too! Except that its Spanish food! hahah, actually there´s not much difference btw spanish and mexican food right?

Sabrina said...

Have met up with Joyce now here in London and had a fab time. Hopefully we will meet up again, she is really, really lovely.

Looking forward to meeting your other friend Belinda now as well, thanks for bringing us all together.

xx

Pris said...

Liebe jiejie
Es hat mich gefreut, dass ihr einander gut verstanden habt! Ja, Belinda ist schon in England. Es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit, wenn ihr drei wieder euch treffen würdet. Nichts zu danken! Ich mache die Vorstellung (introduction) gerne! =) Vielen Dank für dein Email! Paragliding klingt so toll! Ich habe auch große Interesse, das zu machen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails