Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meme

I was supposed to do this post a L-oooooo-ng time ago, but just never got down to doing it! Yikes yikes..... Anyways, I´ve been "memed" by my dear friend East-Meets-West Even though I have no idea what a Meme means!

Ok found! "A meme is a set of questions that are passed from person to person. You fill out the questions. Post them on your blog. Then you tag another blogger who is supposed to do the same thing" - via Mark Cuban Quite self-explanatory..... so here goes!
5 Things :
A. Found in my Room
  1. Books - "The call to intimacy" by Tony Horsfall, "Every Woman´s marriage" by Shannon and Greg Ethridge etc, "Feminine Appeal" by Carolyn Mahancy
  2. Stephan´s office shirt, still waiting for me to sew a button that fell off
  3. My bed? Unfolded bedsheets? Hmmm, I don´t have kids leh, don´t have any "smelly socks from children" or "baby smell" haha
  4. Tons of Moisturizing lotion for the dry winter
  5. Ha, important - my earplugs that helps me sleep when my super-early neighbours leave the house at 5am and go "clog clok clog" down the stairs

B. I have always wanted to

  1. Travel around the world on a paid budget
  2. Do thrilling stuff like Bungee-jumping, sky-diving, diving etc
  3. Swim in the ocean at night - its one of the "overcoming your fears" kinna thing, thanks to movies like "JAWS ATTACK"
  4. Be a model! Hahaha, If I was taller and better-looking
  5. Have children? Hmmm, more like have "part-time" children, just play with them and the washing up and everything will be done by someone else....heehee...

C. Found in my Bag
  1. Hmm the contents in my bag changes all the time, but the constant ones - wallet
  2. lip balm
  3. lip stick
  4. camera
  5. handphone

D. Found in my Wallet

  1. Debit card, health insurance card, driver´s licence
  2. Train tickets
  3. "My identity in Christ" pocket book by Campus Crusade
  4. Grocery shopping receipts - my accountant hubby wants me to keep track of my expenses
  5. Photo of my hubby and a Neo print sticker with my galfriends Andrea and Jen

E. I am currently into

  1. Looking for jobs - my resume is finally approved for sending out by my dad!
  2. Trying out new recipes - both cooking and baking, I tend to get ideas from people´s blogs, my favourite being East-Meets-West one.
  3. Finish reading my books that I notoriously read only half-way. Super bad habit, but I just lose steam to finish reading after the 50% mark!
  4. Planning my birthday party! Officially starting to plan today
  5. Keeping uptodate with my bible reading and my devotional material

5 Candidates to Tag :

  1. James and Ailing
  2. Steph75 (in France) - eh, I shall attempt not to publicize your blog, but you know who you are.... Luke´s Mummy
  3. Pink roses in the garden
  4. El & Rah

2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Wow, you're having a Bday party!!! What have you in mind???

I'm trying to plan Baby Girl's party too and am having a headache before I even start...

Pris said...

Hey girl, I´m not sure yet. Think will invite friends over and have a pot-luck. Too much work to cook for everybody lah...hahah. What about yrself? I think its harder to plan for a child´s birthday right? Need to come up with all the food, plus take-home sweets and stuff, plus programs. I think I´ll just have food and drinks and talk talk talk! haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails