Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hurricane "Kyrill" in Germany

Germany has received an official warning for a storm today. Wind speeds are expected to be up to 200km/h. Dunno how high that is in comparision to "normal" wind speeds, but there have been 3 people who died already and a SMART car overturned yesterday due to strong winds. The radio reports have advised people to stay at home from 8pm onwards. Apparently the hurricane "Kyrill" is the strongest storm in Germany in 20 years. This is also the first storm I will have experienced in my life. God, I pray that you will protect all your people in Germany and that there will be minimal damage and loss of lives. Please keep me safe too as I go for my guitar class today. In Jesus Name I pray, amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails