Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yummilicious...

This is my second post for today, but couldn´t resist cos I tried a new recipe for dinner... its actually a german recipe that we found in a magazine... its called "Köstlichkeiten mit Hut" - which literally means "yummilicious with a hat". Its steak with potatoes, califlower and mushroom sauce. It was so delicious and it was a partnership between me and God. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths".... God reminded me that He wanted me to acknowledge Him in my cooking too so I need to consciously remind myself to pray before I start cooking.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pris

yum yum, you cook so well. You make me hungry. Steak, potatoes, etc. Stephan, you are so bless. Enjoy cooking pris. Oh, if the whole dts visit you, your plates, cups not enough la....I saw your cupboard of plate and cups. Hha

Take care

Puppy, Ratty and Snakey's Multitasking Dream Brew said...

Looks good, bet it tasted ever better! :)

Pris said...

Hi Kat!

So nice to hear from u! Thanks for yr compliment! I´m trying to cook if I don´t want to starve to death. Hehe. How´s post-DTS life? Getting used to be Mrs-multitasker for yr mom now? Hee. U r so observant! Wow! I´m impressed, I didn´t even noe u can see the cupboard from the pix! No problem! IF everybody comes, we´ll buy disposables! haha. Keep in touch k?

Pris said...

Hihi! Thks for yr compliment! It tasted gd enough, but dunno if the mushrooms were clean enuff hahah! We´re still ok, so that´s gd! Yr cooking skills muz b really gd too! Can share any of yr favourite recipes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails