Monday, May 08, 2006

Stephan's 30th Birthday celebration




On saturday we celebrated Stephan's birthday at Paulaner's Brauhaus.... Very very nice place..... Stephan was pleasantly surprised about having a birthday party and I'm so glad that it turned out well...There were 10 of us in all and I was really touched that some people made it though its quite an expensive restaurant.... Just wanted to do something special for Stephan, since he is so far from home and I think he must have missed his german food quite a bit.... He ate so much.... Finished up my portion and his also.....

I would have enjoyed myself so much more if not for the massive migraine attack that I had. That night I puked 5 times altogether and had to see a doctor which cost me $70 just for headache painkillers and nausea pills. Could not go to church on sunday after smsing my cellmates to be there or be square...hahah, i ended up being the square one....so so thankful that Ailing said that the transition went well.... its really a relief for me....cos I've been feeling the strain of having to leave the cell and not knowing who is going to take over. Elaine is really a God-send...... really helps to be able to let go of my cell and God to take control.... just to know that God already knew that I had to step down and get prepared to move to Germany is so good for me....

Past week is really good in YWAM too..... Been feeling less stressed of 'hearing from God' and got a few visions of different things.... Not 100% certain yet...but its starting to piece itself together.... Stephan and I have decided not to go for any mission trips already....cos after prayers and seeking counself about it we both sensed that the timing was not right for me..... I had a vision on thursday about a ship with an anchor....God was the anchor and many times the ship wanted to set sail but the anchor was holding it back...and only when the weather was fine and sunny then someone cut the anchor..... so for me, it was not just a message that God is our anchor safe and secure, but also everything is His timing...... Our DTS classmate had a vision of me and Stephan in a place with lots of snow and though I was wearing a blue jacket, I was still freezing, so Stephan's job is to keep me warm.... We both sensed that Stephan would be mainly my companion and additional support while I'm going through this phase of my life.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails