Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Legend of the 3 trees

A friend of mine shared this video with me. I'm usually not a fan of short films as I find that they take too long to watch on the go, compared to a proper movie which we set aside time to watch.

Ok that statement was completely ironic but I guess you'd know what I mean.

However, I was really ministered to by this short film. It reminds me to trust in God's plans, His timing and where He chooses to place me in life. I think I was like the 3rd tree - the one that didn't want to move. LOL

Now being Chinese New Year, I do have the bout of homesickness as I miss family reunions and the lovely food! Yah, there's something about pregnancy that makes me dream about hawker centre food wayyy too often. However, I need to remind myself that God has placed me in Germany for a reason and He will help me get through the cold, homesickness and illness!

Yep. I'm down with a horrid bug of stomach flu at the moment. Totally unpleasant and somewhat gross. Got it from my little man. He's much better already but I'm still praying for a speedy recovery from God for myself!

In the meantime, enjoy this short film. Oh its great for kids too cos its animated. Sammy wasn't that interested in it though, since he was probably more interested in playing on my laptop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails