Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We're going on holiday!


Hubby is going to have a one-month paternity leave come October. We're sooo excited! This will be the longest stretch since the birth of Sammy that hubby does not have to go to work! Almost 5 whole weeks! :) I'm sooo looking forward to having hubby at home with me, lazing around, playing with Sammy and just sharing in my life as a SAHM ie. cooking and cleaning the house with me. LOL. 

We decided to go on a summer vacation in Tenerife, Spain to take advantage of the warmer temperatures there. This will be the first time that we'd have a beach holiday with the little one too. The good thing is that unlike our previous flight to Singapore, the upcoming flight is only going to be 4 hours and we will not have any jet-lag issues. **phew**

I've never been on an all-inclusive holiday but we decided to book a 8-days-7-night all-inclusive stay at Bahia Principe Tenerife.

This means that breakfast, lunch and dinner - including drinks are already included in our package price. It didn't come cheap but this is a pretty awesome hotel and we just want to relax, soak up the sun and explore another country that I have not been to - Spain. :) 

Can you tell I'm bursting with excitement??? In my opinion, holiday = beach. And I'm so happy to be able to look forward to a real beach holiday in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails