Wednesday, May 04, 2011

23 weeks 2 days & Pregnancy Flash Mob

I can't believe I'm already 23 weeks! 5 more days to viablility day - when baby has a chance of surviving outside if born premature. But I'm trusting God that baby will be born at full-term! Amen.

How do I feel right now?

I'm very thankful that my hayfever has disappeared!!! :) It was there for 3 weeks but one day it just disappeared! And I'm so thankful that I'm no longer at the mercy of the outdoors or wind. Thank you God!

But this has been replaced by backache! I'm beginning to think that the journey of pregnancy is one "adventure" after the next. Still, as long as my little sweetie is healthy and kicking, I'm sure these are just little hickups that a Mom-to-be can deal with. Trusting and praying that God will heal me through this too, as He has done for the other many episodes throughout this pregnancy so far.

I came across this pregnancy flash-mob on godtube.com. And oh boy, its sooo sweet and the lyrics of the song so touching that I can't wait to hold my little baby in my arms!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails