Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jesus take the wheel

Its supposed to be the hottest day in the year for Germany today. 35 degrees celsius! Really hot and humid, but I love it!

I´m done with work for this week. 19 hours! Woo-hoo! And I didn´t just "survive" it, but it was really pretty manageable!

For the number of hours I worked, this is the first time that I still feel "ok" with my voice! Over the past few weeks, I´ve just been reduced to a complain-y wreck after all those "suffering" whilst talking / working.

My throat has been improving a lot. Pain is not completely gone but I can talk way more now without feeling pain which is always a great opportunity to give thanks right?

Had a superb sporty day by swimming 1.5km and having 1 hour of intense pilates at my place (on Dvd). The pilates course has stopped for 2 entire months because of the summer break and a galfriend is coming over to my place regularly so that we can keep each other accountable to do pilates together! hah. That´s what I really like about Germans, they say what they mean and mean what they say. She actually contacted me to arrange the meet-up.

Here´s a great and encouraging song. It´s called "Jesus take the wheel" by Carrie Underwood. Heard it from my a link on facebook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails