Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My wedding photos

I´ve uploaded my wedding studio and outdoor shots onto my flikr badge. Just look on the right side of the blog. Its a bit late I know... but better late than never. Thought can share with you guys the photos that Stephan and I took when we were in Singapore. So happy that our last box finally arrived from Singapore. Hahah, we had to go to the customs to retrieve the last box. The authorities thought that I was trying to smuggle in Marijuana cos of the green leaves that my friend gave to me from China. Yah, so our box was opened and everything was under survillance. But other than that, everything´s in order - oh except one packet of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for sweet and sour stuff that burst open. So so thankful that all my photos are safe and sound! Yippee! That marks the end of my packing! Its always such a struggle to find space for different stuff....We need more storage space in our house... Time to head to IKEA again! Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I really love your wedding photos, like a fairytale story and so such a nice way to preserve the memories of the wedding day ! Especially love the ones of you both in Japanese and Chinese costumes !
Good to hear last of yr boxes have arrived. Have fun at Ikea, I love going there !

Pris said...

Hi Steph!

Thks for posting on my blog! Thanks for your compliments too! Always such a joy to hear from u! Hahah. Thks 4 yr advice with food too! hah, I think I will just stick to thai brands. I´ve tried 4 different brands of rice vermicelli already. Yah, IKEA is the place where we usually go broke! Ahhh... but need to exercise self-control! Will buy the impt stuff first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails