Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm married!

Hi hi,

This is the first time I'm blogging, yeah I know its took me a L-O-N-G time to pick up this skill. But I figured out that since I'll be moving to Germany soon, might as well start learning how to blog in order to keep in touch with my friends back in Singapore.....

Well, I've been married to a german guy since 25 feb 06....that makes me 1 month married so far. Both of us are starting YWAM (YĆ³uth with a mission) tomorrow and its a stay-in course...having mixed feelings about it cos I'm not totally into community living, like having so many ppl staying in the same building in the middle of Geylang....more info can be found on www.ywam.org.sg

Anyways, for those who interested to see my wedding photos, they are posted on www.stephanpris.com We just came back from our Krabi trip so yeah...... 19 days in paradise....2 days in singapore suddenly makes me so tired and makes me wish i'm back to doing nothing. Got german exam coming up in 7 weeks, 2 more weeks to the mock exam....and I fear YWAM will take up so much time that I may not be able to study my german as much as I want to...especially since I will get a certificate of proficiency at the Goethe Institute if I pass my exam....see how......

A bit weird to start church full-time again.... cell topics are all super chim.... Eg. reliability of bible....will see how it goes with all my committments.....

Pray that I will be able to adjust well with all the new changes..... Been finding it hard to cope with 2 months since my mom passed away, 1 month of marriage and still trying to adjust.... plus moved house....so now staying with AIling's parents who are kind enough to let my hubby and I bunk in with them.... But still all the changes are making me feel that my world is spinning out of control....And now YWAM is starting full-time, have to resume my responsibilities in cell and church.....and german language is at the semester with a major exam......... Really need to seek God's direction and perspective in the midst of all the chaos..........

2 comments:

M. Wojo said...

I do family history as a hobby and I found your blog on the internet. The Tews I have in my ancestors are Louisa Elizabeth Tews (she had 5 siblings) whose parents were Carl Jacob Tews and Louise Johanna Hempel who came from Pomerania, Prussia to La Porte, Indiana in 1857.My name is Matt and you can email me at wojnowski@gmail.com.

Pris said...

Hihi, hmmm I have no idea about my husband´s family history....what would you like to know?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails