Monday, June 06, 2011

I'm 7 months - officially in my 3rd trimester!

Your baby weighs a little more than 1kg and may measure up to 38cm from top to toe. At about this time, she can open her eyes and turn her head in your uterus (womb) if she notices a continuous, bright light shining from the outside. She's getting used to blinking her eyes, which now have eyelashes.

Her fat layers are continuing to form and her bones are nearly developed, though they are still soft and pliable. Her bones won’t harden properly until after she's born.

You're in the home stretch. The third trimester typically starts this week and lasts until the end of week 39 and sometimes even beyond. Most women gain an average of 5kg during this trimester.

Source:   

Baby Beanie's development:

- He loves music. We were in church last Sunday and during worship, baby didn't stop dancing in my belly! It was a bit hard to concentrate on worship but it was lovely knowing that baby's worshipping God too!. 

- He's moving around a lot! I sooo love feeling those human-like movements inside me! It is no longer just the kicks, but I actually feel a body part moving along my belly! Or sometimes I feel a hard part (the head perhaps) jutting out against my belly. And a few seconds later, the "head" disappears and my belly is softer again.

-  He's a trooper! Never gave me any problems inspite and despite of the fact that I stuffed myself with whatever my heart desired in Singapore! No problems / discomfort either during the 13-hr flight back home. 

But I do think that after taking 4 flights in the last 4 weeks, I've had enough of flight travel for this pregnancy. I did feel a bit unsettled during some turbulence on the flight home. Had to pray and ask God to calm the weather - which God did!! The turbulence stopped 5 seconds after I prayed. :)  

Thank You Jesus for your faithfulness in looking after us! Trust that you will also see us through this E Coli outbreak in Germany too.

Will post more about my trip back to Singapore and Krabi soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails