Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 4th year Anniversary!

Can´t believe that 4 years have passed just that like!

4 years ago, on exactly this date 25/2/06, I got married to the best hubby in the world and we embarked on such a remarkable journey together.

And we have been together ever since. This would also mark the 7th year that we have been in a relationship together.

Do I really believe he´s the best hubby in the world? For me, definitely! I´m really thankful to God to help me pick the best guy, halfway across the world.

We know each other today so much more than we did on our wedding day. Sure we have had our challenges, but I won´t hesitate to say that I wouldn´t want to go through life without my constant companion by my side. The one who always makes me laugh, who supports me, who listens to me and who genuinely believes in me. The one who keeps me in prayer and stands in faith for things that even I lose sight of sometimes.

"Thank You God for entrusting this amazing son of yours to me. I pray that I will be the best wife to him and both of us would continue to stand firm in your promises, your truth and your word daily. Let this marriage truly be a tool you use to make us more like You. In Jesus Name, Amen."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations babe!!!

Pris said...

Thanks a lot Manis! :) How long have you and B. been married? (If I may ask)

irene said...

Hey Pris,

Congratulations! Just want to let you know that you have been such an encouragement and blessing to me from miles yonder. Just last week, my first born shared with me she and her boyfriend have decided to get registered! Praise God, whilst Julian knows the Lord(but slid) my girl has yet come to know Him, but both agreed to attend the marriage prep course with my pastor.

Reading your message and how both of you young people are thankful and place God in the centre of your lives, you are assured you are in His Favour. May you both enjoy as the Heaven pour forth blessings to both of you as you stand as Salt and Light to the younger generation.....Bless you indeed!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Pris!

The Old Geezer and Mrs. Geezer will be married 38 years in May.

Marriage is one of Gods Greatest gifts to the human race.

God bless you and your husband,

Ron

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Félicitations, Pris and Beanie!

And many many more years to celebrate.

Pris said...

Dear Irene! :)

Thanks a lot for your comments! Nice to know that you´ve been encouraged by my blog. I try to write honestly and sometimes I do think I sound quite depressive.

But good to know that in my human-ness, people still read my blog. So THANKS!

Pris said...

Ron - Wow! You and Mrs Geezer have been married for sooo long! Cool beans! 2 more years and you´d be celebrating your 40th wedding anniversary!

Pris said...

Thanks Serene! I gather that "Félicitations" means Congrats?? Is that Italian?

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

It's French.

Pris said...

Serene - Oh thanks! Learnt smth new today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails