Black Pepper Prawns
500g Prawns (shell on or peeled)
1 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tsp Kecap Manis
1 Tbsp Dry Sherry/Chinese Cooking Wine
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Thai Chilli
A few slices of Ginger
3 cloves of Garlic, chopped
10 Curry Leaves
1. Heat up the wok and dry roast black pepper. Remove and set aside.
2. Mix all the sauces and sugar together.
3. Melt butter in wok, fry ginger, chilli, garlic and curry leaves till fragrant.
4. Add in the prawns. When they start to curl, add in the black pepper.
5. Stir well and finally add in the sauce and coat the prawns well in it.
6. Serve hot on steamed Jasmine rice
Recipe from www.beaulotus.blogspot.com