Monday, April 16, 2007

MIA - missing in action

I´ve been asked to update my blog by my dear friend Bel, so I shall take that as a reminder to update!

Well, reason why I´ve been MIA is because I´ve been sick! Was down with flu and sore throat and the occasional headache. I missed 1.5 days of school last week and that meant that I only had 2.5 days of school, since Monday was a public Easter holiday in Germany.

Even then, I spent the time after my school to go home, eat lunch and sleep! Just like a p_g! I averaged about 2 to 3 hours of afternoon naps everyday and even then, I was still able to sleep at night! Can imagine how tired I was.

One night, Stephan and I hit the sack at 10pm (very early for us) and you would think after 9.5 hrs of sleep I would feel much better? No, I came home and slept again. I think I might even have a potent strain of the flu virus, cos I spread my flu to Stephan also. Poor poor thing. Yup, so there´s 2 semi-sick ppl in the house now.

Today´s the first day that I´m starting to feel better, though I think i´ll hit the sheets soon again - nap! The weather in Germany is getting much better, it was like 33 degrees on Sunday and I could wear my summer clothes! Can finally start wearing my cotton clothes after the long winter! =) Hope the weather stays like that for a longer time. I think my body needs to adjust to the ever-changing weather in germany.... it averages a change of 10 to 15 degrees on a weekly basis.

Simply need to say this:- One of my close friends in MGS is in the finals for Miss Universe in Singapore! Heehee. As a matter of fact, she was the one who designed our wedding invitation cards. Her name is Eunice Ng - she has a middle Japanese name, which I think she inserted into her official name, as part of a publicity stunt? Nevertheless, this is so cool! Can check her out at www.msu2007.com.sg

The finals are this coming Sunday.... so sad! Wish I could get live telecast via internet! Can´t wait to see how it goes.

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

How about a late lunch at my place at 2pm on Wed 09/05?

I'll be tahpowing Ganesha (go to the link on my Ganesha entry for the site so that you can tell me what you would like me to order for you) and there'll be Loon (Malaysian guy) and his German friend and maybe 2 other girls.

If you finish at 12pm I can maybe pass by to get you on my way to Ganesha or you'll have to make your own way to my place later on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails